Q: How can I buy Tickets from Tickets300?
A1: BOX OFFICE: located at 302 N. University Dr. in Fargo, ND. Hours of Operations: Mon-Fri 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
A2: ONLINE: www.tickets300.com
A3: BY PHONE: 866-300-8300
Q: I’m unable to use my tickets for some reason. Can I get a refund?
A1: No. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable or exchangeable, with the exception of event cancellations.
A2: Any and all will call name changes must be submitted to Tickets300 during normal business hours of operation (10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Monday-Friday) at least 24 hours prior to the show, and are subject to management approval. Will call name changes must be submitted by the ticket purchaser, no exceptions.
Q: How do I pick up my will call tickets?
A1: Will call will be available at the venue where the concert/event is scheduled to take place. Will call will be available once the doors to the concert/event are open.
A2: You may also pick your will call up in advance at the Tickets300 Box Office.
A3: The person listed on the ticket order must provide a valid photo ID to collect will call tickets.
Q: Can my ticket be scanned from my phone?
A1: Yes. If you’ve selected the delivery method “print at home” during your ticket purchase and you have received your tickets via email (or SMS), click the blue “view tickets” link in that email. Once these tickets appear, you will have the option of adding each ticket into your Wallet (iPhone) or Google Pay App (android/google phone). If you don’t have access to either the Apple Wallet or the Google Pay App, you can also take screenshots of each barcode and save them to your phone. Please have barcodes for each ticket purchased readily available at the venue entrance. Everyone entering the venue must have their own ticket in hand to gain entry into the venue.
Q: Does an infant/child need a ticket?
A1: Yes, everyone entering a performance must have a valid ticket.
A2: While infants/children are welcome at our all-ages (not 18+ or 21+) shows, we encourage you to consider the effects of sounds greater than 85 decibels and how that can damage hearing over time when not properly protected, especially in children who are still developing. The average noise volume at a concert or festival is around 100 -120 decibels. We love that you want to expose your children to live entertainment and cultural events at an early age, however, safety is always our number one priority. If you are bringing children under the age of 12, please consider using noise-canceling headphones that reduce sound decibels to 85 or less.
Q: How do I purchase ADA tickets?
A1: Please call 866-300-8300, and our box office representatives can help you select the best tickets.
Q: Does a companion need a ticket?
A1: Yes, everyone entering a performance must have a valid ticket. We reserve companion seats next to all accessible seating, but a ticket must be purchased for all companions.
Q: Can a minor attend a 21+ show if accompanied by an adult?
A1: No, all patrons entering a 21+ show must be 21 or older.
Q: Why do shows have age restrictions?
A1: A number of factors influence age restrictions for specific shows, including local, state, and federal laws.
Q: Do I still have to pay fees when I come into the box office to purchase a ticket?
A: Yes, convenience fees still apply, but you save a $5.50 online order fee when purchasing at the box office.
Q: Why are there fees on my ticket?
A: Ticket fees are charged for a number of reasons. Ticket fees support the operational costs of: running and maintaining box office locations, event staff to assist you at concerts/events, ticket printing, credit card processing, maintenance of box office equipment, website hosting, maintaining venues and facilities, and in some cases donations to local charities. Without ticket fees, we would not be able to operate day-to-day business and continue providing our patrons with excellent customer service or entrance into their favorite events.
Q: I purchased ticket insurance through Etix with Allianz Global Assistance and I can’t attend an event, what do I do?
A1: Allianz Global Ticket Protection is added to ticket purchases at check out and is billed separately by Allianz Global Assistance. For all information related to your ticket protection including claims, coverage, and more, please visit https://www.eventticketprotection.com/allianzticket/faq.
Q: I didn’t purchase Allianz Global Ticket Protection at check out, but I would like to add it now. How can I protect my ticket purchase?
A1: You can contact Allianz Global Assistance at 800-284-8300 to add ticket insurance to your order.
Q: What can I not bring to a concert/event?
A1: We do NOT allow the following items: food, outside beverages, drugs or drug paraphernalia, chains, or spikes, weapons of any kind (this includes all pocket knives / Leatherman / Gerbers etc), fireworks or explosives, chairs, hula hoops, professional cameras (a professional camera is any type of DSLR or a camera with a removable lens), Go Pros, audio recording devices, Sharpies, lasers or laser pointers, pets (with the exception of documented service animals), backpacks, umbrellas, and signs.
A2: We do not offer onsite storage for prohibited items or bags, so please plan in advance. They will be thrown out. Tickets300 is not responsible for damage or loss to any personal property that may have been confiscated upon entry to the venue.
Q: Are concerts/events canceled due to weather conditions?
A1: No, all concerts/events are rain or shine (or snow). In the event that weather conditions are hazardous to patrons (such as lightning, tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, or other acts of God) delays and postponement decisions will be made on an individual case basis. Please plan accordingly for forecasted weather conditions.
1. Refunds and Exchanges: Before purchasing tickets, it is your responsibility to carefully review your seat location, event, performance date, and any applicable age restrictions for venue admission. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable or exchangeable, with the exception of event cancellations or package upgrades. In the case of event cancellations, any service fees (such as online order fees or regular mail order fees) are non-refundable.
2. Opening Acts: Opening acts or special guests may sometimes tour with headlining performers. These opening acts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be given if an opening act is changed or canceled.
3. Permissions: You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event and that your appearance or actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public. You further agree to have no expectation of privacy regarding your conduct or actions at the event. You grant permission to Etix and the event management to utilize your name, image, likeness, appearance, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication, or reproduction made of, or at, the event for any purpose, without further authorization from or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
4. Rejection and Ejection: Event staff reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct the management deems to be disorderly or otherwise fails to comply with event rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event and will not result in a refund.
5. Subject to Search: Upon your entry into an event, you and your belongings may be subject to search. You hereby consent to such searches and waive any claims that may arise from such searches. If you refuse to undergo such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Some venues may prohibit certain items from being brought onto the premises, including but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, and containers. If these items are confiscated, they will be thrown away. Tickets300 is not responsible for damage or loss to any personal property that may have been confiscated upon entry to the venue.
6. Complimentary Tickets: Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable or transferable. Authorized Tickets: Etix is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent outside of the Tickets300 box office. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, eBay, Craigslist, etc.), you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets which may result in refusal of admission.