A1: Yes. If you’ve selected the delivery method “print at home” during your ticket purchase and you have received your tickets via email (or SMS), click the blue “view tickets” link in that email. Once these tickets appear, you will have the option of adding each ticket into your Wallet (iPhone) or Google Pay App (android/google phone). If you don’t have access to either the Apple Wallet or the Google Pay App, you can also take screenshots of each barcode and save them to your phone. Please have barcodes for each ticket purchased readily available at the venue entrance. Everyone entering the venue must have their own ticket in hand to gain entry into the venue.
A1: Please call 866-300-8300, and our box office representatives can help you select the best tickets.
A1: Yes, everyone entering a performance must have a valid ticket. We reserve companion seats next to all accessible seating, but a ticket must be purchased for all companions.
A1: No, all patrons entering a 21+ show must be 21 or older.
A1: A number of factors influence age restrictions for specific shows, including local, state, and federal laws.
A1: Yes, convenience fees still apply, but you save a $5.50 online order fee when purchasing at the box office.
A: Ticket fees are charged for a number of reasons. Ticket fees support the operational costs of: running and maintaining box office locations, event staff to assist you at concerts/events, ticket printing, credit card processing, maintenance of box office equipment, website hosting, maintaining venues and facilities, and in some cases donations to local charities. Without ticket fees, we would not be able to operate day-to-day business and continue providing our patrons with excellent customer service or entrance into their favorite events.
A1: Allianz Global Ticket Protection is added to ticket purchases at check out and is billed separately by Allianz Global Assistance. For all information related to your ticket protection including claims, coverage, and more, please visit https://www.eventticketprotection.com/allianzticket/faq.
A1: You can contact Allianz Global Assistance at 800-284-8300 to add ticket insurance to your order.
A1: No, all concerts/events are rain or shine (or snow). In the event that weather conditions are hazardous to patrons (such as lightning, tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, or other acts of God) delays and postponement decisions will be made on an individual case basis. Please plan accordingly for forecasted weather conditions.
We offer three ticket delivery options to ensure you have a smooth and hassle-free experience when attending our events.
No matter which delivery option you choose, rest assured that Tickets300 and Etix will have your tickets in the system. If you need assistance finding your tickets, we are always here to help!
1. Will Call
If you choose WILL CALL as your delivery option, you can expect a paper ticket to be waiting for you at the venue on the day of the show.
You will need a Photo ID to claim your ticket(s).
WILL CALL opens 1 hour before the show at all indoor venues and 1 hour before gates at all Outdoor Venues.
2. Print at Home or Mobile Ticket
Alternatively, you can choose the Print at Home or Mobile Ticket Delivery method.
It is important to note that the email you received saying you have a ticket is NOT the actual ticket. Please do not print this email and present it to the scanners at the door on the day of the show. This will not gain you access to the event and will cause a hold-up in the line.
To retrieve your ticket(s), you must click/tap the blue box that says, “View Ticket(s)”. Your Print at Home Ticket will look similar to the example provided, and you should also receive a Mobile Ticket to the cell number you entered during the purchase.
Your Print at Home Ticket will look something like this:
You should also receive a Mobile Ticket to the Cell Number you entered during the purchase.
Please tap the link to retrieve your ticket(s).
This might be what you see for MOBILE TICKET:
Your ticket must include a readable barcode to enable proper scanning and access to the concert/event. Remember, if you do not have a barcode, you do not have a ticket!
3. Regular Mail
Lastly, you can have your paper tickets mailed to your designated address for an additional $5.50. This option allows you to have physical paper tickets delivered to your home and in your hand for the day of the show. Please complete all questions at purchase to make sure that we are able to deliver them correctly.
Tickets300 Purchase Policy/Disclaimers:
1. Refunds and Exchanges: Before purchasing tickets, it is your responsibility to carefully review your seat location, event, performance date, and any applicable age restrictions for venue admission. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable or exchangeable, with the exception of event cancellations or package upgrades. In the case of event cancellations, any service fees (such as online order fees or regular mail order fees) are non-refundable.
2. Opening Acts: Opening acts or special guests may sometimes tour with headlining performers. These opening acts are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be given if an opening act is changed or canceled.
3. Permissions: You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event and that your appearance or actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public. You further agree to have no expectation of privacy regarding your conduct or actions at the event. You grant permission to Etix and the event management to utilize your name, image, likeness, appearance, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication, or reproduction made of, or at, the event for any purpose, without further authorization from or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
4. Rejection and Ejection: Event staff reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct the management deems to be disorderly or otherwise fails to comply with event rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event and will not result in a refund.
5. Subject to Search: Upon your entry into an event, you and your belongings may be subject to search. You hereby consent to such searches and waive any claims that may arise from such searches. If you refuse to undergo such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Some venues may prohibit certain items from being brought onto the premises, including but not limited to, alcohol, drugs, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, and containers. If these items are confiscated, they will be thrown away. Tickets300 is not responsible for damage or loss to any personal property that may have been confiscated upon entry to the venue.
6. Complimentary Tickets: Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable or transferable. Authorized Tickets: Etix is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent outside of the Tickets300 box office. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, eBay, Craigslist, etc.), you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets which may result in refusal of admission.